Novus wanted their business to grow. To do that they wanted to crack the tough City market where the competition was extremely hard. The rebrand needed to position Novus as a credible player in London and give the company impressive and stylish collateral to showcase their work and help them win more projects.
As usual we implemented our brand process and undertook a thorough discovery process with the Novus team. This enabled us present three significantly different design options. The new logo is a bold and confident, contemporary progression from their previous style. We developed it to give us a flexible set of assets to work with. New brand style in hand we were able to start implementing it across marketing collateral. This included:
- Gorgeous duplexed edge painted business cards
- Image rich case studies
- Client testimonials video case studies
- Fully responsive, mobile friendly, easy-to-update website
- New sales proposal templates to improve perception and engagement
- On-going content guides and articles to position Novus as industry experts
- Regular emarketing campaigns to build awareness with target audience
We’ve helped Novus achieve some great results, including an average of 174 warm leads identified from each email during the initial campaigns we ran – these were followed up by their in-house telemarketing team. This lead to a number of significant + 30,000sq.ft. contract wins in central London. Vernon Blake told us that their sales pipeline became healthy and the company has continued to grow.